COMPETITION CLOSED - CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER CHRIS BUTLER
Win a £200 John Lewis voucher!
Looking to add a bit of sparkle to your home this spring? Well, we can help - we've got a £200 John Lewis voucher to give away.
That's thanks to Taylor Wimpey, one of the UK's largest housebuilders.
They're enthusiastically supporting the government's Help to Buy scheme - you can find a bit more information about it on their website.
On that note, the theme of our competition is... the perfect home.
All you need to do to be in with a chance to win is post the answer to the following question in the AboutProperty competition comment box on Facebook, or if you get an error with that page you can enter here:
"What is today's 'perfect home' feature?"
TODAY'S ANSWER: VINEYARD
Every day we'll post a new feature we think is part of the perfect home, you can find it on this page, and all you need to do is pop it in our competition box to have a chance of winning.
There's no limit on how many times you post or how many different days you enter on. In fact we'd recommend you enter every single day to maximise your chances.
We'll pick out a winner on 3 May.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is a £200 John Lewis voucher as outlined above.
2. This competition is NOT open to employees of SquareDigital Media Ltd and group companies, or any agency connected with this competition or family members of any of these organisations.
3. You must be over 18 years old, residing in the UK. Winners will be chosen from all comments posted within the competition dates.
4. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The closing date for the competition is Friday 3 May 2013. The judges cannot accept responsibility for late entries. Proof of sending email or postcard is not proof of receipt of entry. No entry can be accepted if all details are not provided.
6. No cash alternative for any of the prizes.
7. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by aboutproperty.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition and as such sign all rights necessary for promotion, publication or of such entries to aboutproperty.co.uk. Winners agree to grant aboutproperty.co.uk or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
9. Winners will be notified on Facebook and there will be a cut off date.